Notices

new cayenne owner here 955 S

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 08:51 PM
smi2710
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default new cayenne owner here 955 S

Hi all , I'm looking for anyone in the nwnj area to meet up with and has some 955 cayenne S 4.5 V8 knowledge. I just picked up a 05 cayenne and i can not get the Evap and SAI to reset for inspection. The battery was in question since it was the original 05' battery i was seeing weird things happening like faulty awd system resolved with new battery. So i picked up a new battery but before installing i had the old one tested and charge and it tested fine and good. So i put it back in and all was good drove 70 miles started and stopped the car 20 times till this morning and it was dead flat. Strange so either it completely died or there's a serious power draw i will find out tomorrow morning with new battery installed. now this brings me to my question if anyone in the NWNJ has some knowledge or a Durametric reader so we run a test on it before throwing items at the truck. Also have a problem with stereo PCM i assum the PCM is bad but it works sometimes all day and others it doesnt see the amp,satellite etc..

So if anyone wants to help out i'll supply beer or pizza or whatever if your bored and want to help out. (disclaimer : i am not new to cars by any means but the cayenne is a new platform me and sometimes just easier to ask then fight my way through it )

thanks all

Quick Reply: new cayenne owner here 955 S