Notices

Porsche Brooklyn, NY

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2022, 06:14 PM
axoo
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Porsche Brooklyn, NY

Anyone has experience buying from this dealership? What’s the good, the bad, the ugly (if any)? Thanks!

Last edited by axoo; 11-12-2022 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-13-2022, 10:57 PM
burnergt4
Rennlist Member

Received 443 Likes on 225 Posts

Went in last month to get my washer fluid hose replaced under warranty. They had it repaired and back to me in a day, no fuss. Service advisors are courteous and got me in and out quick. It's a newer dealership, so there will likely be some teething pains, but in my short interaction I had a positive experience.
The following users liked this post:
axoo (11-14-2022)
Old 11-14-2022, 03:42 PM
colnagoG60
Rennlist Member

Received 1,285 Likes on 805 Posts

Originally Posted by burnergt4
Went in last month to get my washer fluid hose replaced under warranty. They had it repaired and back to me in a day, no fuss. Service advisors are courteous and got me in and out quick. It's a newer dealership, so there will likely be some teething pains, but in my short interaction I had a positive experience.

Just a heads up, mine broke, had it replaced as well...broke again a few months later. My fix:

https://rennlist.com/forums/gt4-spyd...olution-2.html

Wound up having use some silicone as an adhesive on the plastic tubing a few weeks ago. Holding for now.
The following 2 users liked this post by colnagoG60:
axoo (11-14-2022), burnergt4 (11-14-2022)
Old 11-14-2022, 06:43 PM
bobbyp
Rennlist Member

Received 139 Likes on 101 Posts

Been to the costco down the block but never knew this place even existed.
Old 11-14-2022, 06:52 PM
burnergt4
Rennlist Member

Received 443 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by colnagoG60
Just a heads up, mine broke, had it replaced as well...broke again a few months later. My fix:

https://rennlist.com/forums/gt4-spyd...olution-2.html

Wound up having use some silicone as an adhesive on the plastic tubing a few weeks ago. Holding for now.
Yeah I just had them take care of it since it was still covered under warranty, but if it becomes an ongoing issue after the warranty is up I’ll likely have to MacGyver it like you did.

Originally Posted by bobbyp
Been to the costco down the block but never knew this place even existed.
They only just opened over the summer, but they don’t necessarily seem to be promoting themselves a whole lot. When I went in for service the front was locked and there were zero signs for the service department; I only figured out what door it was after I saw a tech in a uniform walk out. I think they’re doing a big grand opening soon, so I’m sure after that they’ll be operating at 100%

Quick Reply: Porsche Brooklyn, NY