Notices

Cherry Hill Porsche Service (South Jersey/Philly Service Recommendations)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2022, 07:51 PM
jwhhjr
AutoX

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cherry Hill Porsche Service (South Jersey/Philly Service Recommendations)

Anyone have good or bad experiences with Cherry Hill Porsche service department?

Relatively new to the area and I have several GT3s that will need service soon (992 GT3 Touring, 992 GT3 winged, 991.2 GT3 RS).

Cherry Hill Porsche is 15 minutes away from me. Was wondering if I should just take the trip to Porsche of the Main Line instead? Main Line is 40 minutes away from me but seems to have better reviews.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Willing to travel further to Central and North Jersey if people have excellent experiences at dealerships there as well.

Last edited by jwhhjr; 08-15-2022 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:44 AM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by jwhhjr
Anyone have good or bad experiences with Cherry Hill Porsche service department?

Relatively new to the area and I have several GT3s that will need service soon (992 GT3 Touring, 992 GT3 winged, 991.2 GT3 RS).

Cherry Hill Porsche is 15 minutes away from me. Was wondering if I should just take the trip to Porsche of the Main Line instead? Main Line is 40 minutes away from me but seems to have better reviews.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Willing to travel further to Central and North Jersey if people have excellent experiences at dealerships there as well.
I have no experience with Cherry Hill but since switching to POTML I have been very happy with their service - highly recommend.
The following 2 users liked this post by tgibrit:
jwhhjr (08-16-2022), kincedn9 (11-15-2022)
Old 08-19-2022, 11:01 AM
leonidas1911
Advanced

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Highly recommend you go to POTML. Excellent techs.
The following 2 users liked this post by leonidas1911:
jwhhjr (08-19-2022), kincedn9 (11-15-2022)
Old 08-19-2022, 11:36 AM
C4911
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Not a dealership but local to South Jersey is a great indie named Yurii Matsuk, currently working in Medford at Brother to Brother. Experienced, knowledgeable and fairly priced. Highly recommend! (609) 969-9980( Yurii)
The following users liked this post:
jwhhjr (08-19-2022)
Old 08-23-2022, 07:37 PM
NE1N-11
Rennlist Member

Received 121 Likes on 69 Posts

I would stay away from Cherry Hill Porsche/Imports at all costs, they're the laughing stock of Porsche dealers. (Disclaimer, I'm a former employee of that auto group.)

I'm still working through my first experience with Brother to Brother in Medford. I dropped off a set of BBS LM wheels on Thursday 8/18 to simply have a set of tires removed so I can get the wheels refinished. I was told they'd be ready by mid day Friday 8/19. I've called several times, left two messages and still have not heard anything from them as of today 8/23. I'll be going over first thing tomorrow to pick them up regardless of the status. They seem like a great shop, very well reviewed and had some serious cars there. However, this lack of communication has me questioning if I'll use them again which is a shame because I just moved to within 5-6 minutes from them.

I have used Provost Motorsports in Bordentown exclusively up to this point and they've been great. I'll probably continue using them even though they're 30 minutes away now.
The following 2 users liked this post by NE1N-11:
jwhhjr (08-23-2022), kincedn9 (11-15-2022)
Old 08-24-2022, 11:58 AM
Danny Diaz
3rd Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NE1N-11
I would stay away from Cherry Hill Porsche/Imports at all costs, they're the laughing stock of Porsche dealers. (Disclaimer, I'm a former employee of that auto group.)

I'm still working through my first experience with Brother to Brother in Medford. I dropped off a set of BBS LM wheels on Thursday 8/18 to simply have a set of tires removed so I can get the wheels refinished. I was told they'd be ready by mid day Friday 8/19. I've called several times, left two messages and still have not heard anything from them as of today 8/23. I'll be going over first thing tomorrow to pick them up regardless of the status. They seem like a great shop, very well reviewed and had some serious cars there. However, this lack of communication has me questioning if I'll use them again which is a shame because I just moved to within 5-6 minutes from them.

I have used Provost Motorsports in Bordentown exclusively up to this point and they've been great. I'll probably continue using them even though they're 30 minutes away now.
Curios ... anybody else in central jersey use Provost Motorsports? Been looking for a trustworthy shop near central jersey that can do a PPI once I'm ready to get into my first Porsche. I'd be willing to go 30 minutes for a trustworthy shop.
jwhhjr (08-24-2022)
Old 08-24-2022, 01:34 PM
De Jeeper
Nordschleife Master

Received 3,510 Likes on 1,850 Posts

Fyi, provost does a lot of track support for the porsche club races. I have not had any work done by them but they bust there a$$ all day to keep cars on the track. They have a very good rep amongst the racers.
jwhhjr (08-24-2022)
Old 08-24-2022, 08:08 PM
jwhhjr
AutoX

Thanks for the replies. I will be going to Porsche of the Main Line. Will consider Provost as well.
Old 08-31-2022, 04:21 PM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Danny Diaz
Curios ... anybody else in central jersey use Provost Motorsports? Been looking for a trustworthy shop near central jersey that can do a PPI once I'm ready to get into my first Porsche. I'd be willing to go 30 minutes for a trustworthy shop.
I have used Provost for track specific work. I recommend them. good shop.
jwhhjr (11-15-2022)
Old 08-31-2022, 08:18 PM
ShaunP
Racer

Received 171 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by leonidas1911
Highly recommend you go to POTML. Excellent techs.
No experience with Cherry Hill service, but I also highly recommend POTML. All of the service advisors are top notch, communication is on point and are pretty fair when it comes to pricing. They don't try to kill you on everything you're getting done.

During my most recent service there, for my wife's Macan, we had some other non warranty work that needed to be done ... Refinish 2 wheels, replace the front lip, and fix the rearview camera (somebody backed into it). They ended up not charging for one wheel and cut the cost of the front lip install to about 1/2 price bc someone else at the dealer gave me a lower number - even though that number was incorrect.

Also, I've never paid for a state inspection or smog test there.

​​​
jwhhjr (11-15-2022)
Old 11-15-2022, 06:29 PM
kincedn9
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 23 Posts

I live minutes from cherry hill Porsche. Only used once. The dealership is owned by a family who owns several other dealerships in the cherry hill area. They have the worst reputation for customer service, quality, loyalty. I use POTML. Genuinely want your repeat business and will do whatever they can to earn it. it’s obvious when a dealership cares about quality. If you buy from them they will pick your car up leave a loaner and then drop off your car once finished. I asked if the cherry hill dealership offered something similar ( 3 miles away from me vs 25 miles for main line ) and they all but laughed at me. One dealership is loaded with GT cars and the other more of a bad used car lot. Never use any car dealership around cherry hill. Most likely owned by the same family and you will not feel great about any of it. I have a Range Rover and a Porsche. Both of them have dealerships in cherry hill and I use main line dealerships for both and will never look back.
jwhhjr (11-15-2022)
Old 11-15-2022, 07:26 PM
jwhhjr
AutoX

I actually got rid of my Porsches since I couldn't find any decent place to service them near me since moving from California. POTML said I was too far for pick-up and delivery even though I'm right next to Cherry Hill. Others around NJ I've had terrible experiences so I'm sticking to other brands that do pick-up and delivery covered transport service.

Hopefully the responses in this thread help others out though.
Old 11-17-2022, 05:51 PM
MILLARACING
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jwhhjr

do they have to be dealerships or would you use independent shop?
Old 11-22-2022, 07:54 PM
ldamelio
Rennlist Member

Received 1,039 Likes on 570 Posts

No experience with POTML; Good experiences (but of course dealer prices) with Warrington. Another strong +1 for Provost. I have them do all my track work; prices are 1/2 to 1/3 dealer and service outstanding. You pay a lot for that nice espresso and beautiful showroom.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:42 PM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ldamelio
No experience with POTML; Good experiences (but of course dealer prices) with Warrington. Another strong +1 for Provost. I have them do all my track work; prices are 1/2 to 1/3 dealer and service outstanding. You pay a lot for that nice espresso and beautiful showroom.
I would price shop before using Warrington, almost double price for service on RS vs POTML.. Had my Audi serviced there (Porsche ands Audi both part of Sloane), the incompetence was staggering - they will never touch another of my cars.

Quick Reply: Cherry Hill Porsche Service (South Jersey/Philly Service Recommendations)