Transmission shops in New York

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 08:04 AM
JoeOB
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmission shops in New York

Hi
Can anyone recommend a transmission shop in the NY, CT, NJ area. I have a 2011 991 4S with a PDK transmission. It has an intermittent problem where it goes into the “limp mode”. I am looking for a shop that is willing to diagnose a problem and repair it without trying to sell me a new transmission. Any leads appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-24-2021, 06:54 PM
steve0827
Burning Brakes

Received 150 Likes on 82 Posts

My dealer is doing the sensor kit replacement from LN Engineering on mine rather than replacing the entire transmission. DM me and I'll share the name and who to speak with. Fair warning...it took 2.5 months to get the parts.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:52 PM
t-design
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 296 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeOB
Hi
Can anyone recommend a transmission shop in the NY, CT, NJ area. I have a 2011 991 4S with a PDK transmission. It has an intermittent problem where it goes into the “limp mode”. I am looking for a shop that is willing to diagnose a problem and repair it without trying to sell me a new transmission. Any leads appreciated. Thanks
Our company - T-Design - manufactures second generation distance sensor that is the most often the culprit for PDK problems. We maintain the map of the transmission shops that work on PDK and install our sensors. Please take a look, it's at the lower part of our sensor page:

http://t-design9.com/porsche_PDK_dis...on_sensor.html
Cupdholders, Sunglass Holsters and more at T-Design9.com

Quick Reply: Transmission shops in New York