Notices

Philly Area - Highly recommend Anthony Volk Glass for Windshield Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 11:51 AM
9Gyarah
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Philly Area - Highly recommend Anthony Volk Glass for Windshield Replacement

For anyone in the Philadelphia area, West Chester specifically I would highly recommend using Anthony Volk Glass for Glass replacement on your car. I have used them 3 times for different cars over the years and their quality of work, attention to detail and the whole approach to protecting the car/paint when the installing the glass always exceeds my expectations. Just got the rear windshield done on the CGTS rear hatch as part of a project and couldn’t be more pleased.

One could say that installing a front windscreen or rear windshield is no big deal but with a car like the M3 that’s equipped with a heads up display it’s easy to get it crooked and they got it 100% level with no adjustment needed after install. This was 3 years ago on the M3 with no issues after.

The owner is really honest, courteous and easy to deal with. He only quotes the time it takes for the install. Their pricing is half of what a dealership charges and the interesting thing is that the dealer themselves outsource the job to speciality glass shops while making money as the middleman. Locally these guys install glass for Mclaren Philly it Rt. 3, Mainline Porsche,

Just my recommendation incase anyone has a Glass replacement need in the future.

Anthony Volk Glass
208 Carter Dr, West Chester, PA 19382
(610) 436-9727
https://goo.gl/maps/nLPJdRRr1e6qa1vZ8

Old 07-23-2020, 09:22 PM
PorscheStrong
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Thanks, great to hear. I have some glass work and will give them a shout - definitely picky about just who I will let touch the P-Cars.
The following users liked this post:
9Gyarah (07-23-2020)

Quick Reply: Philly Area - Highly recommend Anthony Volk Glass for Windshield Replacement