Notices

DMV area, P shop

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 11:32 AM
cdown007
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DMV area, P shop

Down by Mt. Vernon area - DMV - Wondering if anyone knows a reputable shop? I was told about RPM Performance, though not much info on them. Thoughts?
This would be just for routine maintenance. I would normally just go to the P Dealership, but Alexandria just seems sketchy and Tysons don't seem to care about maintenance. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks.
Old 10-28-2018, 11:29 AM
Rick_H
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Here a shop that is highly recommended by many in my local PCA club, very knowledgeable, respectful and pricing was good.

https://ralphsautoservice.net Owings Mills, MD
Old 12-01-2018, 02:09 PM
cdown007
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Rick_H, a little far away for me at least. I did go with RPM Performance (RPM Racing) over in Lorton, VA. I will say the least in my opinion they are straight shooters and don't try to add more than necessary. Fair deal, and quality product they choose to use. Only thing I think I would complain on, if I had to, was it didn't appear to be a lot workers there - though the holidays could account for that. But the workers that were there, are very knowledgable and dedicated to our P-Cars. Additionally the cleanliness of the shop was a little "weathered" and unkempt - but I will chalk it up to the latter of the season. Anyways, I highly recommend them. They took great care of my concerns and my car. The price was x10 better than the *porsche dealerships in the area - *which I honestly feel that the service felt well.. crooked, attempting to up sell or over sell items.* (asterisk relates to porsche dealer, not RPM racing).

So if your in the Mount Vernon area, hit them up. Great P-Shop and now my go to for the remainder of my time here.

Thanks

Quick Reply: DMV area, P shop