Notices

Bridgehampton Cars & Coffee, Sunday, September 16, Bridgehampton, New York

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 08:33 AM
jblaw
Banned

Received 66 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Bridgehampton Cars & Coffee, Sunday, September 16, Bridgehampton, New York

All --

It is my pleasure to cordially invite you to the second annual Cars and Coffee in Bridgehampton, New York, on Sunday, September 16 from 9 a.m. until noon, in the center of town -- at and behind the Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway. We have great partners for the event -- Petrolicious is providing our exclusive media coverage, Smorgasburg (of NYC) has curated an excellent market for brunch and a bar, and Ryan Friedman Motorcars will be there as well.

As many know, we created The Bridge a few years ago at the former Bridgehampton Race Circuit, which takes place every year on the second Saturday following Labor Day weekend. As The Bridge is a private, invitation only event, creating Cars and Coffee was our way of including everyone who loves these four (and two) wheeled machines. Many of the fantastic -- and rarely seen in public -- cars from The Bridge will also be on exhibition on Sunday.

Experience Auto Group in Long Island will be conducting a rally that leaves for Bridgehampton at 8:30 a.m. from Ferrari-Maserati of Long Island and ends at Cars and Coffee.

I hope that you can make it -- and please note, this is a family friendly event.

Best,

Jeff
Old 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
mhm993
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 148 Posts

Finally an event in my neighborhood.....and i was in Malaysia.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 PM
Bigsix964
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Here is a short (and resized - I'd hoped to be able to embed an album of medium size pics) album from this event. If anyone would like full sized versions speak up and I'll send them your way!
https://imgur.com/a/4IvAFQJ

Quick Reply: Bridgehampton Cars & Coffee, Sunday, September 16, Bridgehampton, New York