Notices

Clear Bra Installers in/around Central NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 11:30 PM
VKG-NJ
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear Bra Installers in/around Central NJ

Looking for advise on Clear bra installers in northern/ Central NJ..I want to get this done for a Porsche 911 Carrera i am planning to get shortly.
TIA
Old 04-16-2018, 04:06 PM
GLN
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Detailers Domain... the best in the entire North East.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:10 PM
JPJRJR70
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by GLN
Detailers Domain... the best in the entire North East.
Phil does an amazing job on paint correction and I highly recommend when it comes to that service. He also has an amazing detail store front with amazing prices and knowledgeable staff that excels in the store front! As far as PPF, he also does an amazing job and gives his customers 110% of his heart into it! Nice Job!

Last edited by JPJRJR70; 06-09-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:04 AM
Hoosier_Daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Obviously, this is an old thread -- but if one is closer to the western side of New Jersey and doesn't mind driving to the west wide of Allentown, PA -- Rockgaurd Paint Protection Film is as good as it gets. They are the business that Algar Ferrari of Philadelphia uses to install film on all of their cars -- new and pre-owned. He is not only an amazing installer, but his industry knowledge of product plus his commitment to using the latest and best product is not exceeded.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:45 AM
JPJRJR70
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 51 Posts

Thanks for the input. I guess my issue is why don’t these PPF Installers show their work? I went on to the website for the company you recommend and no photos under gallery? I’m sure they are good, but keep in mind just because they are working for a Ferrari Dealership, it doesn’t make them the best. Again, I’ve seen Bentley’s come out of Manhattan Dealership with the emblems cut out of it! $300k+ car and I’m sure the owner paid $10k to get it wrapped and at the end their were cut marks in the paint and seams galore! With the prices of PPF and Ceramic Coating reaching $3,500 to $10,000 I believe they should show the consumers their work especially the detailed part of it. There’s a lot of guys that show amazing work with the details and I’m sure they charge a pretty penny and no one questions it. Personally, it’s not about the money, it’s clearly the workmanship and the details that make me go with the installer. Just food for thought....
Old 09-08-2018, 11:29 PM
wmond
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

Very happy with leeberbs work, he’s in hillsborough.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:24 PM
BlackRabbitAuto
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey just stumbled across this thread, I know its a little late but we're located in Oak Ridge NJ and would love to help you out if you need some PPF done still. We have tons of pictures of our work posted on our instagram @blackrabbitauto. We also have a certified Porsche Tech in house.

Quick Reply: Clear Bra Installers in/around Central NJ