Notices

PPI Near Fleminton, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 06:42 PM
upeshdesai
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPI Near Fleminton, NJ

Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a car located near Flemington, NJ 08822 and was hoping for some recommendations on a place I could have a PPI done for the car near here.

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2017, 07:09 PM
evergreenbar
Advanced

There are a bunch of qualified Porsche indies in the general area:
RSW Greenbrook NJ 908 223 7477
PowerTech Rockaway NJ 973 586 3210
The Popular Mechanic Chatham NJ 973 635 4740

You might also want to check NNJR-PCA website for other possibilities;

Good Luck
Old 09-15-2017, 07:21 PM
upeshdesai
Advanced

Originally Posted by evergreenbar
There are a bunch of qualified Porsche indies in the general area:
RSW Greenbrook NJ 908 223 7477
PowerTech Rockaway NJ 973 586 3210
The Popular Mechanic Chatham NJ 973 635 4740

You might also want to check NNJR-PCA website for other possibilities;

Good Luck

Great thanks for the response, I'll reach out to them!
Old 09-16-2017, 11:21 PM
upeshdesai
Advanced

Bump for any other suggestions!
Old 09-23-2017, 07:39 AM
spiderv6
Drifting

Received 265 Likes on 137 Posts

If you are still looking..... there is a dealer in Flemington (service manager is a personal friend) and I also use Princeton Porsche for service only 30 mins away. They are straight shooting enthusiasts there.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:49 AM
upeshdesai
Advanced

Originally Posted by spiderv6
If you are still looking..... there is a dealer in Flemington (service manager is a personal friend) and I also use Princeton Porsche for service only 30 mins away. They are straight shooting enthusiasts there.
PMed
Old 09-28-2017, 05:22 PM
968_981
Intermediate

Originally Posted by upeshdesai
Bump for any other suggestions!
I knew the owners and used both P-Tech (work mostly on P-cars) and RSW (all European) for my cars for the past 15 years.

Both of them are very thorough and would probably go through your car in great detail (except compression, I don't think that's something most typically do, unless you asked for it). I bought a decent condition 968 in Michigan, had a PPI done at dealer only to find out one chamber is not firing properly, the cost of repair was factored into the final cost.

I think even RSW would accept PCA discount as well if you are a member.

P-Tech is much further north than RSW, but the drive on 287N after 9:30 in this weather is a LOT of fun, and you get to see how the car truly handles, you can really open it up a little on the fairly well paved 3, 4, 5 lanes highway (use WAZE to figure out where coppers are). That's my drive to work everyday, haha.

2nd Princeton Porsche as well, the drive to Princeton from Flemington is loaded with traffic, my two cents.

pm if you want to know more about both places.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:33 PM
upeshdesai
Advanced

Originally Posted by 968_981
I knew the owners and used both P-Tech (work mostly on P-cars) and RSW (all European) for my cars for the past 15 years.

Both of them are very thorough and would probably go through your car in great detail (except compression, I don't think that's something most typically do, unless you asked for it). I bought a decent condition 968 in Michigan, had a PPI done at dealer only to find out one chamber is not firing properly, the cost of repair was factored into the final cost.

I think even RSW would accept PCA discount as well if you are a member.

P-Tech is much further north than RSW, but the drive on 287N after 9:30 in this weather is a LOT of fun, and you get to see how the car truly handles, you can really open it up a little on the fairly well paved 3, 4, 5 lanes highway (use WAZE to figure out where coppers are). That's my drive to work everyday, haha.

2nd Princeton Porsche as well, the drive to Princeton from Flemington is loaded with traffic, my two cents.

pm if you want to know more about both places.
Thanks for the info! I actually went with RSW, they were thorough and helpful throughout the whole process! Ended up agreeing on price and I'm flying out tomorrow to finalize the deal on the car, super excited.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:19 PM
968_981
Intermediate

Originally Posted by upeshdesai
Thanks for the info! I actually went with RSW, they were thorough and helpful throughout the whole process! Ended up agreeing on price and I'm flying out tomorrow to finalize the deal on the car, super excited.
Yeah JR and John are great guys! I myself have done several out of state purchase as far as CO from NJ! It is gonna be a blast for you with drive back with a fun car, Congrats!

Quick Reply: PPI Near Fleminton, NJ