Notices

Traqmate Firmware?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Molly2001
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProCoach
Here's the originally supplied Traqmate Basic Serial to USB cable that has worked for me: https://www.cdw.com/product/CP-Techn...Adapter/767105

I recommend the CP Technologies driver.
Thank you - I ordered the mini din to serial & Serial to USB. if that one doesn't work I'll grab the one you suggested - and the driver, which may work with the one I bought.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:48 AM
Molly2001
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini Din doesn't match

Originally Posted by ProCoach
Mini DIN to Serial, then Serial to USB, plus the driver for the Serial to USB cable should work. Typically it's because people don't have the driver for the converter chipset in the serial to USB that causes this issue.
Peter - I got the cables and was ready to go but the PS2 connector on my Traqmate does not accept the Mini Din. Any more suggestions, please?

That is a PS2 connector

:-( no match
Old 09-07-2022, 04:37 PM
gwidich
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one of these systems that I am trying to get set up but I do not have the software so that I can upload the data. Can someone help with a downloadable copy?
Thanks
George
Old 09-08-2022, 11:14 PM
wake74
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gwidich
I have one of these systems that I am trying to get set up but I do not have the software so that I can upload the data. Can someone help with a downloadable copy?
Thanks
George
Given the timing of the question about a 10 year old system, and the odds of two people asking about this, I may have also answered your question on ApexSpeed. I’m currently setting up a system on my vintage FF, reach out with any questions, we may be able to help each other through it.

Software can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...Cl?usp=sharing . Note that this isn’t my GoogleDrive space, just something I came across on the Internet. Hint, start with the ReadMe text file.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:04 AM
gwidich
3rd Gear

Hello Wake74
Thanks for the info. I'll dive into that link. I am also putting this old system on a vintage Formula B car. Had it kicking around so I thought that I would put it to good use.
Thanks again
George
The following users liked this post:
ProCoach (09-09-2022)
Old 09-09-2022, 09:21 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,346 Likes on 1,900 Posts

Originally Posted by wake74
Given the timing of the question about a 10 year old system, and the odds of two people asking about this, I may have also answered your question on ApexSpeed. I’m currently setting up a system on my vintage FF, reach out with any questions, we may be able to help each other through it.

Software can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...Cl?usp=sharing . Note that this isn’t my GoogleDrive space, just something I came across on the Internet. Hint, start with the ReadMe text file.
That's my Google Drive. May post a new link this AM. Thanks.
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 09-09-2022, 09:47 AM
gwidich
3rd Gear

Thank you Peter

Quick Reply: Traqmate Firmware?