Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 11:11 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,346 Likes on 1,900 Posts
Default Making your data work for YOU! February 8, 2020 at VIR

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...ational-233727

For those who want to leverage their data and learn how to quickly arrange information for maximum benefit in the shortest period of time, this is a fantastic high quality, low volume training event.

Useful to those intermediate and above AiM Sports and/or MoTeC analysis users, this one-day course shows you how to turn raw data into powerful tools for actionable, targeted skill executions the very next session! Using pre-set, specific measures arranged in multiple profiles or workbooks for quick review, and math channels that turn subjective driving valuation into objective measures, this seminar will show you how to measure and visualize “smoothness,” “aggression,” “decay” and even “panic” on the part of the drivers control input executions.

Limited to twelve attendees for maximum personal attention, those interested should have a working knowledge of how to navigate the software, open and compare laps and sessions in the data, generate split reports and be familiar with Race Studio Analysis and i2 Analysis.

This class will be particularly valuable for car chiefs, crew chiefs, coaches and instructors looking after two, three or even four cars a day. The techniques shared and the profiles/workbooks produced as part of this seminar will safe TREMENDOUS amounts of time, insure better outcomes and allow users to quickly “cut to the chase,” identifying opportunities for improvement, and more importantly validating what and how much, if any, improvement has been made between sessions and drivers. Not limited to driver skill executions, car health and basic engineering using parameters exhibited in the data will be explored, covered and targeted reports generated.

This is a PRACTICAL use class, not an engineering presentation. It’s designed to take users who are downloading, reviewing and making basic use of their data to the next level.

Email me with any questions, make Friday evening and/or Saturday accommodation reservations at the track ASAP. Program runs from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Saturday, February 8th and is presented by Ray Phillips, principal of Precision Data Analytics and DAG for Ferrari of Atlanta’s Championship winning Challenge team.
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Last edited by ProCoach; 12-16-2019 at 12:02 PM.
Old 12-16-2019, 12:10 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,009 Likes on 603 Posts

It's great your hosting Ray. I had a terrific lunch with him at PRI and I think his knowledge and offerings do a lot to help people learn how to use their data in an efficient, meaningful way. For folks nearby, I'm sure you'll get more than your $150 worth!

Quick Reply: Making your data work for YOU! February 8, 2020 at VIR