Notices

Apex Pro Digital Driving Coach Review

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 02:51 PM
boxer-11
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by arains44
I've kept it unlisted, but you should still be able to find it with this URL. It's about 15 minutes long, hopefully this is good info!

First things first, I'd be proud of the lap Mark, solid work. This is all fine tuning, small gains to go faster kind of stuff!
Follow up. I had my first chance to get on the track at The Ridge since you and Robby so kindly gave me advice, Andrew.

I'm also pleased to report that I am getting better at using the Apex Pro as I'm driving -- seeing it in peripheral field and understanding the implications without that taking too much of my concentration away from that pesky driving business. I know others have observed that it's not always easy to use the information as you drive but I think my sense of it is that I've learned how with more practice.

Oh and lest there be any doubt, this really works. The lap I posted before was a 1:53.68. Yesterday I was averaging much better -- a clutch of 1:52's and low 1:53's but the best of the day was a 1:51.96...and I know where there's more to be had...I can see it right there on the Apex Pro lights!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:56 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,801 Likes on 1,655 Posts

Fantastic! Good news.

I have about half a dozen left of the latest hardware revision.
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 03-17-2018, 03:13 PM
arains44
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey folks, check this out for more info on how to use the APEX custom track feature!

Old 04-03-2018, 07:01 PM
arains44
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone! Make sure to download the latest iOS version of the APEX app - You can now share sessions with other APEX users by Air Dropping or Emailing them. Tap "Data" on the main menu to view your sessions, the swipe left on the session and tap "share."

So now you can Air Drop data to random people at the track! hahaha, but really, it's pretty awesome. Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Apex Pro Digital Driving Coach Review