Motec HD-VCS

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 11:43 PM
neuroguru
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Motec HD-VCS

Hi,
I am trying to get an HD-VCS working on my 12 Cup with ADL2. I put a fresh 32GB SD card in and the LED only blinks once for 500 ms. I tried downloading the V33 update and installing but the LED wouldn't blink appropriately. I formatted the card and tried again with no luck.
Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:33 AM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by neuroguru
Hi,
I am trying to get an HD-VCS working on my 12 Cup with ADL2. I put a fresh 32GB SD card in and the LED only blinks once for 500 ms. I tried downloading the V33 update and installing but the LED wouldn't blink appropriately. I formatted the card and tried again with no luck.
don't take this the wrong way...and I'm sure there is a fix, there ialways is ,but I hated the hd vcs system. I had two systems in two cups I owned, it was such a fricking headache, and it was costdly. wouldn't work. would work. work work for a bit then stop. and it was like 1 camera max? the AIM smartcam is flawless compared to that thing. a ctually I think I used a racekeeper which was pretty ok, but allowed up to 4 cameras for like less money than the vcs camera. just my two cents on the thing. wish I could offer you more. I used to deal with that kind of crap all the time and then I said enough.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:45 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,802 Likes on 1,655 Posts

Originally Posted by neuroguru
Hi,
Call Hannah at MoTeC East in Mooresville or perhaps MoTeC Joe will pipe in. I never saw the HD VCS system work very well, but again, it's necessary to learn the system.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:16 AM
neuroguru
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ProCoach
Call Hannah at MoTeC East in Mooresville or perhaps MoTeC Joe will pipe in. I never saw the HD VCS system work very well, but again, it's necessary to learn the system.
Thank you.

Quick Reply: Motec HD-VCS