Notices

Paint Protection Film Installers

Old 10-06-2016, 03:32 AM
djbooya
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Paint Protection Film Installers

I'm in the process of evaluating different installers in the SF Bay Area. Specfically I'm looking hard at http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/

Does anyone have any recent negative feedback? From all accounts I have seen their work and it looks really good. From the Yelp reviews, overall pretty good. Does anyone local have their newer Clearguard Nano SR product installed? How has it held up and how many years have you had it?

I'm still not 100% sure I want to go that route vs. Xpel Ultimate.

If anyone does have Clearguard Nano SR installed did you also get some type of additional coating such as Ceramic Pro or Modesta installed also?

Was your car a full wrap (what I'm considering) or only partial (full front, mirrors, rocker panels, doors) and then one of the other coatings on the rest (option B)?

Does anyone have any other recommended installers of the Clearguard Nano SR or Xpel Ultimate they would recommend?

I sometimes get paralysis by analysis, but want to make an informed decision...and I'm probably going to wait for the paint to cure a little longer just for peace of mind...

Thanks for any and all feedback.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:45 AM
SC Detailer
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PPF Install

Originally Posted by djbooya
I'm in the process of evaluating different installers in the SF Bay Area. Specfically I'm looking hard at http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/

Does anyone have any recent negative feedback? From all accounts I have seen their work and it looks really good. From the Yelp reviews, overall pretty good. Does anyone local have their newer Clearguard Nano SR product installed? How has it held up and how many years have you had it?

I'm still not 100% sure I want to go that route vs. Xpel Ultimate.

If anyone does have Clearguard Nano SR installed did you also get some type of additional coating such as Ceramic Pro or Modesta installed also?

Was your car a full wrap (what I'm considering) or only partial (full front, mirrors, rocker panels, doors) and then one of the other coatings on the rest (option B)?

Does anyone have any other recommended installers of the Clearguard Nano SR or Xpel Ultimate they would recommend?

I sometimes get paralysis by analysis, but want to make an informed decision...and I'm probably going to wait for the paint to cure a little longer just for peace of mind...

Thanks for any and all feedback.
Have you looked into Adonis Detail? Tim could handle any and all questions you have concerning film and coatings.

Also, if this is a new vehicle, which I am assuming it is, you don't have to wait for the paint to cure. It is ready when it is delivered. The only time you would wait is if you have had areas repaired or a fresh paint from a body shop.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:26 PM
djbooya
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SC Detailer
Have you looked into Adonis Detail? Tim could handle any and all questions you have concerning film and coatings.

Also, if this is a new vehicle, which I am assuming it is, you don't have to wait for the paint to cure. It is ready when it is delivered. The only time you would wait is if you have had areas repaired or a fresh paint from a body shop.
I think Adonis Detail is in San Diego (about 450 miles away). This isn't a new vehicle. It's a 90 C2 Cab (as in my profile avatar pic). It has been resprayed at a local body shop. Originally from a minor accident on the front left fender, but since it was there I had all the minor dings/scratches that have accumulated over 26 years fixed too. As a result the rest of the car has a brand new paint job.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Paint Protection Film Installers