Notices

Help: Finding a reputable painter/body shop CT/New England

Old 07-12-2016, 01:55 PM
09mageec
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: Finding a reputable painter/body shop CT/New England

Hello all! New to the forum, and the Porsche community(FINALLY). I recently picked up a 1979 911sc. I plan on getting it repainted(a factory color) in the coming years here, and am hoping to get some advise on where to go and what to look for. The car has various, small areas of rust (nothing too serious), so I will be wanting the whole shebang!

I am EXTREMLY particular when it comes to my vehicles cleanliness and their paint... All that being said, sorry to impose on some purists, but I wont be getting the repaint done in the factory color of the car (Petrol Blue Metallic). I have always loved Porsche's Greens, and have narrowed the color down to what I want. It is a much newer than Impact Bumper color option though.

What I want is Malachite Green Metallic (2B5). This color is gorgeous to my eyes, and I love the transition it shows from bright to dark, given the lighting circumstances.

Any advise/insight/references, on going about and finding that perfect place that will match this color as well as they do in Zuffenhausen??? Again I am located in Connecticut, but am open to places in New England.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help: Finding a reputable painter/body shop CT/New England