Notices

Disappointing Experience with Glistening Perfection

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Tangent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Tangent; 10-11-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:44 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 707 Likes on 369 Posts

Out if respect for the forum members, I have privately reached out to the OP and requested he clarify many of the points and claims he's made, as they are not what happened. Thank goodness for emails and texts as paper trail.

Everyone in our community knows about our work and more importantly, customer service. It's the cornerstone I've built this company on and why we are so successful in the Porsche community. You don't stay in business for over 20 years by doing the type of work described by the OP.

Every business goes through an experience that fell short of the client expectation. It saddens me to say, we are not immune from that. However, it's the way those shortfalls are handled that you can truly judge a business on quality and customer service. We've stayed in communication with OP, even through our recent move and expansion with so much construction and chaos at the shop, hence why this post came out of left field.

We stand behind our work for as long as we are in business...so, you do business with GP, WE are your IRON CLAD warranty, and stand by it 100%. The OP knows this and he knows now, even after this post, we STILL honor our work and promises.

Quick Reply: Disappointing Experience with Glistening Perfection