Notices

DFW Detailer, Xpel Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Peruna
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 48 Posts
Default DFW Detailer, Xpel Recommendation

Hi - I need a great DFW detailer who can help me with periodic full details inside and out along with rock chips. I do weekly hand washes, but need someone for wax, helping with interior scratches, etc.

Based on how many rock chips I have gotten in the two months I've owned my 911, I also need clearbra. It looks like Invisibra is probably the best installer in DFW, but if anyone has any alternatives please let me know.

One last question - what are the spots on a 911 that are the most sensitive to rock chips? Trying to figure out where I should get Xpel installed
Old 04-28-2016, 08:58 AM
SC Detailer
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nicks

Originally Posted by ispool
Hi - I need a great DFW detailer who can help me with periodic full details inside and out along with rock chips. I do weekly hand washes, but need someone for wax, helping with interior scratches, etc.

Based on how many rock chips I have gotten in the two months I've owned my 911, I also need clearbra. It looks like Invisibra is probably the best installer in DFW, but if anyone has any alternatives please let me know.

One last question - what are the spots on a 911 that are the most sensitive to rock chips? Trying to figure out where I should get Xpel installed
http://www.nickscustomdetailing.com/

Here you go. This is the guy. His website says mobile, and he can do that, but he also has a shop now and Xpel in house. He can handle anything you need taken care of.

HUMP
Old 05-09-2016, 12:19 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by ispool

Im sure others will chime in regarding detail shops, but as far as XPEL installers go, we have many in Dallas and Fort Worth, click here: XPEL Dallas

Old 05-09-2016, 01:28 PM
serpico1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW Detailer-Mr. Tomatoe

hi, I had Carlos, who owns Tomatoe Werks do my car last week. He worked on it for 6 hours I kid you not. His work is incredible and I highly recommend him. His email is Ti23@yahoo.com
He does a lot of the high end cars in Dallas. BTW, he was a super super nice guy as well.
Old 07-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Mpoweroo1
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Detail Werkz is the only person I would let touch my cars.

Brian does exceptional work and utilizes top notch products. He also is an authorized installer of SunTek PPF film.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:56 PM
tomc_mets
Sir Thomas Lord of All Mets Fans
Rennlist Member

Received 113 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by serpico1
hi, I had Carlos, who owns Tomatoe Werks do my car last week. He worked on it for 6 hours I kid you not. His work is incredible and I highly recommend him. His email is Ti23@yahoo.com
He does a lot of the high end cars in Dallas. BTW, he was a super super nice guy as well.
Bump to this thread. Can you give me an idea of how much Carlos charges? Not a lot of info online, and I am starting to think about getting this service?
T

Quick Reply: DFW Detailer, Xpel Recommendation