Money2536's Detailing Product List

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Money2536
Race Car

Received 228 Likes on 74 Posts
Default Money2536's Detailing Product List

All,

I've finished my initial "roughing in" of the detailing section on my psycho website. I thought some of you might be interested in it. I have more work to do, but I think this is going to be the basic layout.

Basically, I want to share what I'm currently using.

http://www.obsessedgarage.com/sample...etailing-gear/

Matt
Old 08-07-2015, 12:40 PM
porscherex
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Matt, thank you very much for your new website. I have gone to your RL journal a number of times for information. I am thoroughly reviewing all the information on Obsessed Garage. I am spending the weekend doing a full detail on my 2013 white C2S before we take it on vacation in NC next week. I will be trying to get through much of your information tonight. BTW, I am now an official shareholder in Adam's since I have bought so much stuff there (or at least that what I tell my wife). I am using virtually all of their products which I have found to be good. I am sure with your information I will branch out to different products. I am not in your league, but I am getting to understand the detailing process. And, thank you again.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:40 PM
porscherex
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Matt, I am spending money because of Obsession Garage! Didn't realize about Nanoskin products. I have been using a clay bar. On Amazon just bought the Nanoskin Autoscrub pads for the Cyclo polisher as well the sponge. Also purchased the Glass Master Pro. You have a very expensive site! Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: Money2536's Detailing Product List