Notices

Detailer in Utah or Las Vegas?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 01:25 AM
blake
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Detailer in Utah or Las Vegas?

I am looking for a detailer in Utah who can make my 964 Speedster look even better. As a second option, I can trailer the car to Las Vegas if need be...

Any recommendations? I am really looking for a top-notch guy like Anthony Orasco or Phil ar Detailer's Domain... You guys rock!

Plan B of course is to do it myself... But I would really like to learn from an expert rather than screw things up on my favorite car... (Why did I choose black again?)

Thanks,
-Blake
Old 03-14-2008, 06:16 PM
IcemanG17
Race Director

Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts

There has to be someone in Vegas that does good work..........try asking Anthony directly!!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Anthony Orosco
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Speedster
I am looking for a detailer in Utah who can make my 964 Speedster look even better. As a second option, I can trailer the car to Las Vegas if need be...

Any recommendations? I am really looking for a top-notch guy like Anthony Orasco or Phil ar Detailer's Domain... You guys rock!

Plan B of course is to do it myself... But I would really like to learn from an expert rather than screw things up on my favorite car... (Why did I choose black again?)

Thanks,
-Blake

I need a vacation.........DESPERATELY............but if my wife knew I was taking her on vacation to Vegas so I could work...well it wouldn't be pretty.

I really do appreciate your kind words and wish I could do the work on your Speedster myself but since that might not be possible I'll try and look for a detailer in your area that does excellent work.

Anthony
Old 03-24-2008, 10:28 PM
future
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blake, why not invest your money in a good quality and comprehensive kit and do this detailing work yourself

Here is a guide we have just done on a 964 Turbo over in Switzerland: http://www.deutschnine.com/swissvax-...ling-guide.php

Best regards,
Mark
Old 04-17-2008, 07:50 AM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I just saw this. There is a detailer here in Vegas. His name is Rich Light. He owns Granite Auto Grooming. You can see his site at Graniteautogrooming.com

I was in the top three best paints at the Scottsdale Auctions two years in a row. He does amazing work. Thing is he trains his guys to do it. I wish he would do it himself. So now I am trying to learn myself. He even makes his own products and last I heard he was ready to market them. I will say his products still beaded smaller than a dime on my BMW after 18 months and two cross country trips in inclement weather.

He's expensive but has told me anyone I send to him he'd hook them up. Just have to mention I refered you. He only hooks me up cause I've been going to him for about 9 years. Oh, my name is Joe Cervantes. I have a 951 and here is a pic that was only washed and hadn't been detailed by him in almost a year. Not too bad

P.S. If you decide to come and bring the family, I have a couple of really nice vacation rentals in Las Vegas. Way cheaper than a hotel and nicer too, I think. vrbo.com/111304 and vrbo.com/145459 in case you are interested. Good luck on the car. I'm going to try to learn how to do it myself on my truck.
Attached Images  
Old 05-01-2008, 12:54 AM
blake
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks guys, and my apologies... After not seeing any replies after a few days, I did not check back on this board until today....

Anthony - Let me just say that I have been VERY TEMPTED to fly you out here for a few days.... I think the wife would object, but I have been VERY TEMPTED.... Thanks for all of your advice on Rennlist over the years.

Mark - You bring up a really good point. I think I am at the stage where I want the car perfect, and then want to keep it that way... This board certainly pushes me to do it myself with all of the great advice.

Joe - Thanks for the reference! They have a slick website. We spend a weekend every 4-6 weeks in Vegas to shop, eat well and lounge by the pool. I also appreciate the vacation rental offer. However, my wife is partial to one particular hotel and we go there so often that we know people at the front desk, pool, spa & fitness facilities. It is kind of like a home away from home...

-Blake

Quick Reply: Detailer in Utah or Las Vegas?