Notices

Zaino vs Griot's??

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 10:45 AM
mwc951
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Zaino vs Griot's??

I've been using Griot's system applied with the Porter Cable Orbital. Has anyone used both Griot's and Zaino?? I'm considering trying Zaino, but I curious how the finished results compare.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:48 PM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

Not a fan of Zaino at all. Pure marketing so they can sell you 25 different products to do what 1-2 good products should do. Makes them money and wastes your time. Nevermind I just dont think its a very good product. Griots is very good but there are better alternatives. Try Victoria Wax. From Canada. Three grades. Not cheap, but its all I use. Just be careful with the number of coats you put on. More coats does not always equal better depth or shine. After a while you start building a small kwanzit hut on your car and begin to fog/haze the paint. More often than not, less is more if you know what you are doing. Any wax that leaves even the faintest residue (powder) is bad news.

Ask 10 different ppl though and youll get 10 different opinions. Trial and error and your own two eyes are the best judges, no matter what I or anyone else says.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:35 PM
Sam Lin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I use nothing but Zaino, nothing else has lasted as long here in AZ sun, and I've tried a lot of products (including Griots).

Sam

Quick Reply: Zaino vs Griot's??