Notices

Coating for Clearplex and other Windshield films?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2024, 12:54 AM
Master Deep
Rennlist Member

Received 788 Likes on 445 Posts
Default Coating for Clearplex and other Windshield films?

Any suggestions on a coating for windshield films? I’ve had Clearplex and now Rayno Crystal shield. Wife’s car has Stek. When new they work great but then I get the windshield wiper stutter that’s annoying. I’ve tried various ceramic quick detailers and Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz and High Gloss that I use on the car but neither last long.

I’m looking for a coating that lasts more than a few weeks and can keep the film slick so the wipers glide. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 762 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Master Deep
Any suggestions on a coating for windshield films? I’ve had Clearplex and now Rayno Crystal shield. Wife’s car has Stek. When new they work great but then I get the windshield wiper stutter that’s annoying. I’ve tried various ceramic quick detailers and Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz and High Gloss that I use on the car but neither last long.

I’m looking for a coating that lasts more than a few weeks and can keep the film slick so the wipers glide. Thanks.
hand polish the film with a product like P21S paintwork cleanser, then clean with CarPro Eraser, or similar product

Apply CarPro GForce

Quick Reply: Coating for Clearplex and other Windshield films?