Notices

care and recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2024, 03:07 PM
ahmed999
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default care and recommendations

Hello, I'm new to rennlist. I recently purchased a '93 Honda Acty SDX in April, and I've been busy with some upgrades. So far, I've done body and paint work to address rust spots and dents, installed sound deadening in the doors and floor pan, and swapped all the lights to LEDs. I also upgraded the radio to a modern Kenwood head unit and installed 4-inch Focal speakers in the stock locations. Additionally, I added a 6x8 mini powered subwoofer from JBL under the driver's seat for some bass and put in an NRG steering wheel. I found some old VW wheels from a Cabrio and added mud tires, which are currently getting powder coated. Next on my list is installing a Muddy Bottom lift kit and refurbishing the shifter bushings. I'm also planning to reupholster the seats and add carpeting. In the future, I'd like to add a light bar to the roof, and I'm still exploring options for that. That's all for now. I'd love to hear any recommendations you have for further upgrades to this little rig.
Old 06-23-2024, 03:34 AM
ahmed999
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And now I am thinking of installing ENRICH UP steering wheel tray just saw on amazon
I want recommendation is this worth getting fixed? they mention following advantages
  1. Sturdy Construction: The tray is well-built and feels sturdy when attached to the steering wheel. It doesn't wobble or feel flimsy, which is important for safety and usability.
  2. Adjustable Design: It's designed to fit all types of vehicles, including trucks and cars. The adjustability ensures that it can be positioned comfortably for different drivers and preferences.
  3. Versatile Use: You can use it for various activities like working on your laptop (while parked, of course!), having a quick snack, or organizing your essentials like a notebook and pen. It's surprisingly spacious enough to accommodate these tasks without feeling cramped
  4. Compact and Non-intrusive: One of the best features is its compact size, which means it doesn't obstruct your driving or interfere with steering. This aspect is crucial for safety, as it ensures you can still operate your vehicle comfortably.
  5. Easy to Install and Remove: Installing and removing the tray is straightforward and doesn't require any tools. It attaches securely to the steering wheel and can be easily stored when not in use.

Quick Reply: care and recommendations