Notices

Polish Angel Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2023, 07:06 AM
Bxstr
Rennlist Member

Received 3,221 Likes on 2,199 Posts
Default Polish Angel Review

Earlier this year, I was looking for a new sealant/wax to go on my GT3 which sees weekend use. The ceramic coating had worn off my car and I didn't want to perform a paint correction myself. My goal with my GT3 is to keep as much paint material on the car as possible and also not make washing a stressful experience with needing to prevent every swirl. I've used Swissvax waxes in the past but was looking at something with slightly longer durability. Swissvax waxes are often a 3-4 month advertisement claim and I wanted something with 6-12 months so that if I chose to wax my car once in the spring, I'd technically be good for the entire season before winter storage. I've also used Jescar Powerlock with Collinite 845. That works well, but wasn't anything that blew me away in any regard and as crazy as this sounds, I wanted a slightly more enjoyable/premium experience. Detailing is simply something I do for fun, so a premium experience is important.

Polish Angel seemed to be a good middle ground. I picked up their Glasscoat Cosmic V2 and Cosmic Spritz. The Cosmic V2 is basically a sealant that you put on the paint. Then you wipe off, apply another layer. Then you remove that and can optionally use the Spritz, which is what I did. Paint looked great. Water beading was good. Then I chose after every wash to use the Spritz as well. They don't recommend using other drying aids with the product.

It does appear that Cosmic V2 is no longer offered and has been replaced with Cosmic Diamond, so maybe I'll have to pick that up instead, although I still have some V2 remaining.

Picked up the products from Esoteric. Their customer service team was great, they answered my calls and emails when I was looking to purchase and as I was using the product. The products are expensive, but if you're looking for something that feels slightly more premium than the other options out there, I think this is a good choice.

Feel free to ask any questions, tried to keep this to a shorter review.
The following 2 users liked this post by Bxstr:
BoxKing (01-02-2024), Esoteric_Detail (12-31-2023)

Quick Reply: Polish Angel Review