Notices

"BEST" All-in-One Spray Polish/Sealant Combo

Old 02-16-2019, 08:42 PM
Rockyboy
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have enjoyed Zaino for many years on several different cars. Once you've built up a few coats of Z6, you can maintain with Clear Seal. CS takes less than 10 minutes for an entire car, using very small amounts.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:45 PM
Rockyboy
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have some swirls or blemishes, or just don't want to take the time to go through multiple Zaino products, you can short-cut and use Zaino All-In-One and then move directly to Zaino Clear Seal.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:14 PM
motoo344
Three Wheelin'

Received 467 Likes on 329 Posts

For spray on sealant either Hydro2/Hydro2 Lite or Gyeon Wet Coat. It really doesn't get easier, rinse your car after wash, spray product one panel at a time and rinse off. Polishes usually aren't spray on, there is Optimum but that is generally for machine polishing and doesn't leave behind protection. If you want an all in one Carpro Essence, it can be applied by hand or machine, it fills minor swirling and lasts 6-12 months.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:37 PM
Gofishracing
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I still use Dri-Wash & Guard
Old 04-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Twodan
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

After washing and blow drying my car, I use Griot's Spray on Wax which ensures the car is now totally dry so as not to have water spots, and provides a small amount of wax to maintain the applied wax. I also use it when wiping down the door hinges and interior painted parts. Don't forget to open the Frunk and spray and clean in there too.
Old 04-21-2019, 06:27 PM
rosenbergendo
Drifting

Received 610 Likes on 295 Posts

Beadmaker. Have used the others and none compare. Watch videos on obsessed garage.com.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:06 AM
Scooby921
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by rosenbergendo
Beadmaker. Have used the others and none compare. Watch videos on obsessed garage.com.
What others have you used? To say "none compare" is pretty broad with so many different products out there. I have watched a few videos after seeing nearly every detailing product vendor pushing Bead Maker as if it's the second coming. Numerous videos show it being very easy to use and very good. A few honest, independent reviews show it being less hydrophobic and having shorter life than other preexisting products on the market. In the end it's just another product in a rather crowded market and hype sells. There is no one product that is easiest to use, longest lasting, and most hydrophobic. The longest lasting products are seldom the easiest to use. The most hydrophobic are seldom the longest lasting.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:40 AM
Envious Eric
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

question, do you want beads, or do you want slickness with amazing water sheeting?
Old 04-24-2019, 07:53 PM
One N Done
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I am using these 3 on different cars: BF SiO2, Beadmaker, Optimum. Nothing scientific, but I like BF 1st for longevity and hydrophobic properties. Shine is also good. Beadmaker 2nd for ease of application (less streaks) and shine. Optimum 3rd for price and longevity.
Also, using Carpro Reload over Cquartz on my GTS but its been a garage queen lately so hard to give feedback yet.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Monetthecat
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Both my cars have CQuartz coating. I use Beadmaker on the GTS as a topper just for shine. She's been more a weekend/fair weather girl this year. On my A7 I use Reload to help the longevity of the CQuartz plus give it a topper coat for another layer of protection as she's a daily driver
Old 04-24-2019, 09:22 PM
porsche951
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just used Meguires new Ceramic Hybrid Wax on my 911. I watched dozens of YouTube testimonials and tutorials before purchasing and using this stuff because I'm a huge sceptic of anything that appears too easy. I used my wife's new Forester as a test vehicle before moving on to my Porsche. First I washed and claybared her Forester before applying the Meguires Ceramic Wax as per instructed. Impressed with the results I moved on to my 911. My 911 had only recently been buffed out and had a coat of synthetic wax and was already looking pretty good but I read than the Maguire Ceramic Wax can be used as a top coat over existing wax. I applied as per instructed and can only say I was blown away at how unbelievable my car looks. Paint is absolutely glossier and almost looks wet. Very impressed with this product. Plan to use on my daily driver as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "BEST" All-in-One Spray Polish/Sealant Combo