Notices

ClearShield Pro Hydro (it’s new) vs XPEL Ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 07:10 PM
Porsches
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default ClearShield Pro Hydro (it’s new) vs XPEL Ultimate

Hydro was shown last year at SEMA and has properties that make it more shiny than regular CS Pro - and it’s as shiny as Ulimate. However Hydro is so new that it’s unreleased in North America still. Anyone have experience with it? I can actually source it for my new wrap but want opinions of those with experience with it.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:03 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default XPEL

Originally Posted by Porsches
Hydro was shown last year at SEMA and has properties that make it more shiny than regular CS Pro - and it’s as shiny as Ulimate. However Hydro is so new that it’s unreleased in North America still. Anyone have experience with it? I can actually source it for my new wrap but want opinions of those with experience with it.
Hello,

Just wanted to chime in and make sure we're comparing the latest and greatest available today. Our ULTIMATE PLUS film came out early this year and is now clearer and easier to install making it the industries most durable and clearest film on the market. Check out this video to see some of the rigorous tests we put the film through.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Porsches
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

XPEL Thank you for that. I have two questions. 1: What type of ceramic can go on top of this new film and 2" Do you make your own film in your own factory or do you have it made for you to your own specifications?
Old 11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Say Yes to Clear Bra

Originally Posted by Porsches
XPEL Thank you for that. I have two questions. 1: What type of ceramic can go on top of this new film and 2" Do you make your own film in your own factory or do you have it made for you to your own specifications?
Happy to help.

1. Any type of ceramic, wax, or sealant may be used as long as it does NOT contain petroleum distillates such as naphtha or kerosene.
2. We have our own XPEL factory so we do make our own film.

Quick Reply: ClearShield Pro Hydro (it’s new) vs XPEL Ultimate