Notices

Cincinnati Dealership - Best Service?

Old 06-19-2017, 07:56 AM
bjsbuds
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cincinnati Dealership - Best Service?

Just drove my new Macan GTS back from Atlanta this weekend. It was quite a day. Flew down to ATL and spent most of the day at the Porsche Experience Center driving a Macan GTS on the track, and then up to Perimeter Porsche to pick up my brand new GTS and drive her home to Cincy.

It is a shame I couldn't purchase locally, but it was $7,000 more, and there weren't any build slots available until the 2018 model year. I ordered in March.

Now I need to figure out which dealership to use for service. The only two I am aware of are Porsche of the Village (Woeste family) and Porsche of Kings Auto Mall (Joseph family).

I would really appreciate forum member's experiences & recommendations from these two dealerships. Thanks!
Old 08-31-2017, 10:23 AM
trendy996
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I prefer the village but, my friend works at kings so I always went their for parts. I think the village is more of friendly service place.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:32 PM
patriot993
Rennlist Member

Received 75 Likes on 51 Posts

The folks in OVR PCA seem to always talk about the Village versus Kings. Not that they say anything negative about Kings, but the Village seems to be the dealership of choice.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:45 PM
pulpz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For what it's worth Village is much more active in sponsoring local Pcar activities.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cincinnati Dealership - Best Service?