Notices

Reaching out for assistance with photos for a new necktie company

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 05:34 PM
ChicagoSpeed996
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Lightbulb Reaching out for assistance with photos for a new necktie company

Hello fellow P-car owners. I am the owner (very recent) of a startup necktie company Corbata Ties www.CorbataTies.com It is in its infancy and I have created some necktie designs that are inspired by supercars. I have created these ties by melding my passion for cars and the art of design. I am asking for time with a couple colors of P-cars, or other supercars if you own or know someone who would like to support me in this effort.

Currently I have 4 designs inspired by supercar colors. Ultimately I would like photograph your vehicle with a model or myself modeling. I am looking for cars that match the colors of the ties. The photos are below. If you are interested in supporting me (Chicago PCA member also), please message me! I really appreciate the support and love of this community! Thank you for your support!

I am looking for a red car (Porsche, Ferrari), Silver (Porsche, 964, 930, 991), a lime green (typically I see Lambo's in this color), and a bright orange (GT3? Lambo?). If you would like to participate or know someone who would please message me. I will have a professional photographer, you will be able to get all of the files. This will be an opportunity to get some really great shots of your car!
Attached Images     

Last edited by ChicagoSpeed996; 03-11-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-14-2016, 10:21 AM
ChicagoSpeed996
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Anybody interested in supporting? A free lunch, get to hang out with another Porsche guy and some professional photography?? A good excuse to hang out!

Quick Reply: Reaching out for assistance with photos for a new necktie company