Feedback on Missouri/Kansas dealers

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Configur8rs
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Feedback on Missouri/Kansas dealers

Hi folks,

After a too many years "between Porsches", I'll be getting a P-car in early summer 2013. Assuming things go as planned, we'll be fulfilling a long-held dream and taking European delivery.

I'm somewhat new to SW Missouri, and do not have experience with any of the dealers in this region. I also travel quite a bit, and therefore have some latitude in terms of who to deal with.

I'll be selecting a dealer to work with soon, and I'm looking for feedback. Ideally I want someone who can work well with me to make sure I get what I want, to smooth out any issues with configuration and/or Euro delivery, and generally be a good sales rep.

I'm closest to Porsche of Springfield (MO), so I'm of course very interested in hearing any experiences (good or bad) in working with them. Obviously, all things being equal I'd prefer to keep the business local. But since I'm also frequently in other cities nearby, I'm keeping an open mind and would be open to working with any of the following dealers:

Aristocrat in Kansas City
Plaza or Parktown in St Louis
Porsche of Wichita
Jackie Cooper in Tulsa

Feel free to email me personally.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:22 AM
rtbehm
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I just read your posting and I couldn't help replying with a contact. There is a gentleman located in Grandview, Mo (Karl) who is a fantastic mechanic on all Porsche cars. His website is www.rennsportkc.com

The level of service, knowledge and trust he provides is fantastic and well worth the experience. He is an active member in the local PCA club and has assist me with my previous/current 964 purchases. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 9137064711

Regards,
RT Behm

Quick Reply: Feedback on Missouri/Kansas dealers