Notices

Chicago NW burbs windshield replacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 12:15 AM
Donald Janes
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago NW burbs windshield replacement

Driving down Golf Rd east today, stone truck coming from the east, POP. 10" crack in the windshield of our 991. Can anyone recommend best windshield replacement company and windshield brand?
Old 08-16-2023, 10:56 AM
JAMCAKSDA
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, I can absolutely share my experience with you! I was driving down a similar road last week when an unfortunate encounter with a stone truck left me with a frustrating 10" crack in my windshield. After a bit of searching, I stumbled upon a fantastic solution that I thought I'd share with you. I found a reputable windshield repair company in Denver called Colorado Chip. They specialize in windshield repair and replacement, and their service was nothing short of impressive.

I reached out to them, and their team was swift in responding and incredibly knowledgeable about various windshield brands. They guided me through the process and recommended a top-notch windshield that suited my car perfectly. They even provided me with a link to their website, which you might find helpful: Dr Rock Chip - Windshield Repair Denver.

Quick Reply: Chicago NW burbs windshield replacement