Notices

Houston clear bra wrap recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 01:28 PM
EnergyTrader
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston clear bra wrap recommendations

looking to get a front clear bra and want to know what shops do good work and price.

thx in advance
Old 02-02-2019, 12:26 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default XPEL

Originally Posted by EnergyTrader
looking to get a front clear bra and want to know what shops do good work and price.

thx in advance
Hello,

When protecting your Porsche we would recommend doing the entire front end that way there is no line across the hood. Not only will the full frontal protection package look better, but it will also be easier to wash and maintain. The full front package includes full hood, full front fenders, front bumper, and side mirrors. If you've got a 4 or Turbo, then it's common to protect the rocker panels too as the front tires can throw up rocks that may damage the lower sides of the vehicle.

Typical pricing on the full front packages ranges from $1,895 - $2,195 installed with our 10 Year Warranty.

For an installer nearest you, visit this link --> XPEL in Houston.

If you haven't seen it, check out our XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS video to see the rigorous tests we put the film through.

Old 02-08-2019, 02:29 PM
dingding
Intermediate

X- Pert ( http://www.houstontint.com/)did excellent jobs for my three cars in the past. Going to bring my 458 c to them next month to get whole car wrapped, they use suntek or premium shield. I received multiple quotes from different installers, they also have the best price $4k, XPEL in Houston is the most expensive, $6500
Old 02-08-2019, 02:35 PM
bonehead
Rennlist Member

Received 291 Likes on 130 Posts

Josue at Houston PPF is the man.
He has done a full PPF (every panel) on my ‘05 FGT and has done 3-4 of the new 2019 Ford GT’s here in town. He just had 2 of them in his shop at the same time last week.

https://www.houston-ppf.com/
Old 02-24-2019, 03:08 PM
toddjude
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Jason Cavallo at Cavallo auto salon. Has done numerous cars for folks I know but just recently did my 18 gt3. I paid 2200 for front clip and mirrors. Welcome to check it out if you are still looking. PM me if you want more info.

Old 02-24-2019, 03:09 PM
bonehead
Rennlist Member

Received 291 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by toddjude
Jason Cavallo at Cavallo auto salon. Has done numerous cars for folks I know but just recently did my 18 gt3. I paid 2200 for front clip and mirrors. Welcome to check it out if you are still looking. PM me if you want more info.

Jason is great! But he sources out his PPF to Josue at Houston PPF.
Old 02-24-2019, 03:17 PM
toddjude
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bonehead
Jason is great! But he sources out his PPF to Josue at Houston PPF.
Jason doesn’t do the actual ppf but he did the clay bar prior to ppf. Whoever he has doing the ppf does it in Jason’s section of the shop.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:38 PM
ArgusBC
6th Gear

I've seen a lot of positive reviews on Cavallo Auto Salon. Does anyone have experience with Will at Texas Detailing?

Taking delivery this weekend of a new to me 991 GTS so I'm starting to look at options for additional PPF coverage (car has full front already from new), paint correction and ceramic coating.

Quick Reply: Houston clear bra wrap recommendations