Garage / Shop rental space - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Garage / Shop rental space

Old 01-13-2019, 09:13 PM
avc2014
User

Default Garage / Shop rental space

I am in the process of clearing out a 2400 square foot heated and cooled garage. I am looking for one or two P car enthusiasts who need space and storage for their cars.
The building is currently set up as a motorcycle restoration facility.
The building is 5 years old, insulated , heated and cooled with good lighting, concrete foors and two garage bay overhead doors on the narrow end of the building. The building is 60 ft x 40 ft. and sits on a private 6 acre tract of land just outside of Cedar Park TX.
My plan is to get it totally cleaned out and only keep a few tool boxes, air compressor, and work benches. This leaves room to comfortably house 6 to 8 cars. The site is very secure and private.
If anyone is seeking garage and shop space to rent, This is a nice opportunity.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:26 PM
jkfuel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Pretty cool idea! There are a couple of garages like that here a couple of hours North and can help with the cashflow of the property.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:04 PM
avc2014
User

I forgot to mention security. There is currently a security system and the building is prewired for cameras as well. It sits on a private road with zero traffic and is also patroled by a 200lb Mastiff for added intimidation.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:50 PM
BOS991.2
User

great idea! would def be in if it was closer to houston. good luck with the project!
Old 01-22-2019, 10:38 PM
ardenq
User

Interested in learning more, can you pm your contact info?
thanks
Arden

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: