Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Central US Rennlist Region (https://rennlist.com/forums/central-us-rennlist-region-96/)
-   -   Hey Wisconsinites (https://rennlist.com/forums/central-us-rennlist-region/1067638-hey-wisconsinites.html)

jktag 05-08-2018 12:28 PM

Hey Wisconsinites

Purchased my first Porsche and looing for fellow owners in Wisconsin to occasionally ride and get together. Anyone know of any good Porsche clubs.

Thanks

Vettel-ish 08-14-2018 03:17 PM

Awesome! I am still in the market for mine.Once purchased I would like to go out with some gents and rip around.

I dont know of any besides all of the stuff at Road America.

Gh0st0 08-15-2018 09:38 PM

Didn’t know there was much of a Porsche presence, this section isn’t very active

Vettel-ish 08-16-2018 10:26 AM

There is a Porsche Park at Road America that is normally full of all kinds with WI plates. Just need to get those guys active. I will make my rounds when I go back up in Sept and see if I cant get a few to sign up.

Would be cool if we could get some driving buddies

Prairiedawg 08-19-2018 10:11 AM

Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be a Wisconsinite Porsche owner in the Kenosha area. I'm flying out to Boston to purchase a C4S on Friday and driving it home. I too will be looking for Porsche related things to do. There are a few more members around also. One member, Balr14 told me there's Porsche night's at Brew City in Mequon. You could contact him for more info maybe.

Pryme57 08-19-2018 09:59 PM

I live in Gurnee, so close enough to South Eastern Wisconsin if you're looking for more people. I always enjoy driving through the country roads up there, much better condition.

Vettel-ish 08-20-2018 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by prairiedawg (Post 15227483)
Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be a Wisconsinite Porsche owner in the Kenosha area. I'm flying out to Boston to purchase a C4S on Friday and driving it home. I too will be looking for Porsche related things to do. There are a few more members around also. One member, Balr14 told me there's Porsche night's at Brew City in Mequon. You could contact him for more info maybe.

Awesome! I am looking to do the same when I save enough up. GLWP

964EST1994 09-19-2018 12:39 AM

Hey guys, i'm up for a spirited drive with local owners. I'm in Appleton, a 964 owner. :)

Lehel G 11-04-2018 05:26 PM

Hi guys, new 981 owner in Madison, WI. I'll be up for a cruise come spring.

Gh0st0 11-06-2018 09:46 PM

Need to liven the thread up a little

SFaikel 11-16-2018 02:38 AM

I'm up in Green Bay, recently bought a 40th anniversary 996. I'm open for meeting up for a drive. Usually at Road America when they have something going on. Anyone keep driving throughout the winter? I've got some winter tires/wheels and may take it out occasionally, but only when I know I can wash the undercarriage that evening.

kirkandorules 06-07-2019 05:51 PM

I'd recommend joining PCA if you haven't already. Central Wisconsin PCA is a good group, we do a monthly meeting (in Madison) throughout the year, and several autocrosses and driving tours throughout the spring/summer/fall. I haven't attended any of the other Wisconsin regions' events, but I know Milwaukee is pretty active, and the Fox Valley does a bunch as well. Chicago PCA has a big weekend at Road America too.