Notices

Midwesterners Heading To Rennsport Reunion 2018

Old 12-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Josh Hway
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Midwesterners Heading To Rennsport Reunion 2018

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to start a conversation about the upcoming Porsche Rennsport Reunion 2018 in September. I am from Minneapolis and I am planning on shipping my 987 Cayman S out there for the event. I think I am going to buy the Cayman Corral pass and plan on camping at the circuit. My wife will be joining me toward the end of the event to spend a few days exploring NorCal and driving home to MN. I am pumped! I want to make the most of the trip so if you have any advise, I'd love to hear from you.

If you were at the last RSR (Rennsport Reunion), please feel free to share your experience!

I am a car photographer by trade and I definitely want this trip to be heavy with photography. So of course, if you or someone you know wants to connect out there in CA for photography, let start talking now! My contact info can be found on my rennlist profile or on my website: http://www.dynamicphotowerks.com/

I really am super pumped for this event and I hope there are lots of Midwesterners there representing!

Josh
Old 12-28-2017, 11:07 AM
David HUDGENS
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow, nice photography Josh! I like your website. The colors really pop out. I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to colors.

So now that you posted something about it, I'll have to do some reading about the RSR. I've never heard of it, but I'm new to the Porsche scene.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Gadsby
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Me and a friend are heading there, got some suite tickets so get to chill while were there. Working hard to find free time now.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:26 AM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts

I’ll be there with a friend from LA but with family in tow. So less free time and can’t drive there.

How ow did you get suite tickets if you don’t mind my asking? I’ve been trying to get some but they were sold out since they went on sale on the site.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Josh Hway
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by nwGTS
I’ll be there with a friend from LA but with family in tow. So less free time and can’t drive there.

How ow did you get suite tickets if you don’t mind my asking? I’ve been trying to get some but they were sold out since they went on sale on the site.
I saw that they were available for a little while but quickly sold out. I've got another friend who has a suite too. I couldn't spring for it.

I am just going to get my Cayman Corral pass and enjoy. Just hoping to start getting some shoots pre-arranged. Working on that this month.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Midwesterners Heading To Rennsport Reunion 2018