Notices

MSR Houston

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 01:45 PM
jpwden
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MSR Houston

Im based in CO, and while we have a couple great tracks in the state (especially High Plains), I love visiting tracks out of state; I make it a point to hit UMC once a year and have several others I plan to hit in the next few years.

I visited MSR Houston recently--a bit farther than some of the Rocky Mountain-area tracks on my RADAR, but a *really* cool track in its own right, and I loved the visit. If any of you are looking for a new track to hit and arent too many hours away from MSR, Id recommend it highly--a bit farther towards the coast than COTA, but way less expensive to run at. A bit of info about the track and comparison to High Plains in CO, for those interested:

http://www.xnrracing.com/news/xnr-visits-radical-texas

Ive yet to hit Halett, but its on the list. Anyone on here provide any recommendations for or against Hallet? Its about an 8 hour drive for me, IIRC...
Old 08-28-2017, 02:10 AM
Gadsby
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Made it there back in superbike racing days, good time. Texas world full course was also a good time.

There is a gocart / motorcycle track in NE Texas called Oak Hill, that would be great fun if they opened it up to cars especially light ones!

Quick Reply: MSR Houston