Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2012 Cayenne S Hybrid tire rotation - warning message "Tire changed? Update Settings"

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:26 AM
eding00
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Cayenne S Hybrid tire rotation - warning message "Tire changed? Update Settings"

After doing tire rotation for my 2012 Cayenne S Hybrid, I got a warning message "Tire Changed? Update settings". I checked the manual. It mentions the warning message, but didn't give a clear instruction how to remove it. It took me a few hours to figure out how to solve the problem.

Turn on the ignition, on the multiple pupose display, push to select the "Vehicle --> tire pressure --> adjust", re-enter the tire information. For this step, since it's only a tire rotation, no tires was actually replaced, you simply keep pushing "ok" to keep the same size and type. At the end you will see another warning message "No Mornitoring, System is learning". You are done! Just drive the car for a short time to wait for on-board computer to figure out all 4 tire pressure.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:53 AM
BlazinPond
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 164 Posts

This works for 958 CTT too! I just found this out yesterday after i rotated tires.

Gotta love a simple fix!

Quick Reply: 2012 Cayenne S Hybrid tire rotation - warning message "Tire changed? Update Settings"