955/957 Cayenne DIY: source for aluminum Cayenne turbo coolant Tee's - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > DIYs and "How To" Archive > Cayenne DIY
Reload this Page >

955/957 Cayenne DIY: source for aluminum Cayenne turbo coolant Tee's

Notices

955/957 Cayenne DIY: source for aluminum Cayenne turbo coolant Tee's

Old 08-04-2018, 10:57 AM
coloradocayenne4
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 955/957 Cayenne DIY: source for aluminum Cayenne turbo coolant Tee's

Can anyone direct me where to get the Aluminum coolant tees for the replacement of the two plastic ones at the back of the engine, I wan to do the coolant lines and the Tees at the same time, but cant find the aluminum ones I saw a few years ago.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Brainz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Jagsthatrun.Com
Old 08-04-2018, 05:49 PM
deilenberger
Rennlist Member

Specifically: https://jagsthatrun.com/collections/...11591435026475

To quote the page: Porsche Cayenne Turbo aluminum replacement hose tee, which typically uses the 3/4" x 3/4" and a 1" x 5//8" hose tee.

I'm going to copy this to the DIY forum so it can be referred to when the question comes up again (it seems it comes up just about often enough that I have a problem finding my bookmark for the page..)

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.