Sponsored By:

Thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2024, 11:00 AM
repcapale
Rennlist Member

Received 614 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by MAXFPS
That is an AMAZING spec for being on a dealer lot. It’s so rare to see one so nicely loaded. I would jump at this! I bought a similar spec off a dealer lot as a ‘24 base as my first Porsche. I loved it so much I had FOMO on all the things it didn’t have (V8, air suspension, PTV+, etc.) so I custom ordered a ‘24 Turbo E-Hybrid with almost every option. (And a 992.2 because I am now an addict). Two things I kept the same on my TEH (which is on a boat just thru the Panama Canal): the Carrera white exterior, and Chalk interior. They are perfect. The exterior with black accents has an awesome stormtrooper look, and the chalk+black is about as much as you can lighten the interiors (which can get real dark with dark leathers and black headliners).

Current ‘24 base:

New hotness:

You’re gonna love it!
On tip: PPF the leading edge of the rear wheel arches. It gets stones kicked up by the front tires at an alarming rate. No chips anywhere else (yet).
That Turbo will be great. Yes, the more I look at the car the more I like the colour combination. The interior is great.

The following users liked this post:
MAXFPS (09-24-2024)
Old 09-24-2024, 11:02 AM
repcapale
Rennlist Member

Received 614 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by NelsonLee
I like the color but I'm biased. The price seems high for a fully optioned car that you may or may not want all the options. Personally, I'd go for the GTS. Again, some bias.
It is CDN dollars. Also, this is slightly used so it has a substantial discount.

I do like the GTS, but ordering new has a large price premium, especially that we now have a bunch of BS taxes.
NelsonLee (09-24-2024)
Old 09-24-2024, 05:46 PM
PHX
Burning Brakes

Received 703 Likes on 454 Posts

We have a "regular" non-metallic white '20 Turbo and love it. I didn't think I would overly like that non metallic white on the Cayenne, but have grown to really love it. I do like me some pearl, metallic, of any sorts white color though.

That looks like a really nice build sheet there.
Old 09-24-2024, 10:16 PM
ThomasWShea
Burning Brakes

Received 461 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by PHX
We have a "regular" non-metallic white '20 Turbo and love it. I didn't think I would overly like that non metallic white on the Cayenne, but have grown to really love it. I do like me some pearl, metallic, of any sorts white color though.

That looks like a really nice build sheet there.
i actually prefer a non metallic but i wanted that crisp carrara shade so i had to sacrifice lol. the non metallic is easier to deal with for chip and scratch fixes if u get into touch ups.
The following 2 users liked this post by ThomasWShea:
NelsonLee (09-24-2024), PHX (09-25-2024)
Old 09-25-2024, 12:13 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,622 Likes on 1,630 Posts

Originally Posted by repcapale
Here is a quick photo with some window tint added by me....

I think it works.
Fire your tint guy.
Schnave (09-25-2024)

Quick Reply: Thoughts