Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Very happy with the Michelin all season tires

Old 02-14-2019, 03:18 PM
vangoose
User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Very happy with the Michelin all season tires

I have 20" wheels and it comes with Michelin pilot sport AS 3 all seasons. We had over 10" snow in the last few days here in Vancouver. The car performed extremely well with the tires, on par with my X6 with winter Pirelli Ice & Snow, stopping distance is also fantastic.

Heard AS3+ has 30% better performance for winter but it doesn't have the size for it.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:45 PM
OCNYPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

This is good to know. I think tire manufacturers are getting better with all seasons. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:23 PM
Gh0st0
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too bad that you can only get pirellis on the 21”s right now

Last edited by Gh0st0; 02-17-2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:26 AM
LSR
User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Which off-road program for snow?

Originally Posted by vangoose View Post
I have 20" wheels and it comes with Michelin pilot sport AS 3 all seasons. We had over 10" snow in the last few days here in Vancouver. The car performed extremely well with the tires, on par with my X6 with winter Pirelli Ice & Snow, stopping distance is also fantastic.
Apologies if this is a little off topic, but given that your Cayenne has seen snow I was wondering whether you tried any of the 4 off-road programs to learn which, if any, works best in snow? None is labeled “snow,” and I for one haven’t got a clue if Mud, Gravel, Sand, Rocks - or none of the above - should be engaged for the white stuff. Any insights you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:51 PM
vangoose
User

Originally Posted by LSR View Post

Apologies if this is a little off topic, but given that your Cayenne has seen snow I was wondering whether you tried any of the 4 off-road programs to learn which, if any, works best in snow? None is labeled “snow,” and I for one haven’t got a clue if Mud, Gravel, Sand, Rocks - or none of the above - should be engaged for the white stuff. Any insights you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
just standard mode and it handles snow very well, didn’t feel traction loss.

I guess the standard mode can deal with snow enough so no need for dedicated snow mode.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: