Series III
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2019 or 2020 Cayenne e-hybrid ?

Old 02-13-2019, 08:53 PM
Cyclenut1
User

Originally Posted by JCWLS3 View Post

You’re welcome. If you buy one, how about sending me a check for half of your federal rebate, assuming it’s still there? I directly represent John Q. himself!
I would but I represent John Galt 😜
Old Today, 02:18 AM
Loess
User

It looks like hybrids for the NA market have started production. When they will be released for sale is the real question.
Old Today, 02:24 AM
Gmoe01
Addict
Rennlist Member

Just got a note from my SA saying that the delivery to showrooms/release for sale date is still projected to be the 6th of September. But he is also going do some more research to see if there is an unresolved issue and we are just being jacked around.
Old Today, 04:26 AM
ssiminou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Gmoe01 View Post
Just got a note from my SA saying that the delivery to showrooms/release for sale date is still projected to be the 6th of September. But he is also going do some more research to see if there is an unresolved issue and we are just being jacked around.
My SA keeps saying delivery is still July. Called PCNA and they said the same. I mentioned EPA delays and she still said that it should be July. I can only conclude that they haven't updated the V status sheet. If it is indeed September, I'm going to be pushing for $5k compensation and free maintenance. PCNA is making way too much on these cars, especially through the finance/lease aspect, to initially tell customers April then delay it all to September, when it seems they don't file the correct paperwork on time according to other things I've read here. If it arrives in September, it'd be pretty much one year since I ordered it.
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Gmoe01
Addict
Rennlist Member

My V sheet still says delivery to dealer on the 5th of July. Which, of course doesn't match my SA's memo. I ordered mine later than you did, in early November, but it's still in the March Build. My SA says he feels like the EPA has slowed everything down for Porsche, as punishment for the VW diesel fiasco. I guess we can only wait.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: