2019 Base 3.0 Turbo Oil Leak

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 01:55 AM
Ka0t1c07
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 Base 3.0 Turbo Oil Leak

Hi All ,
We took delivery of my wife’s 2019 Cayenne base with the 3.0 turbo engine in October 2018. After about 500 miles on the odometer, i started to notice oil on my drive way. It was raining at the time so i didn’t bother to look under the car. At 1000 miles, i started to see huge oil Stain on our newly poured driveway. Look under and low and behold, all soaked with oil. Popped the hood and saw the driver side intake manifold was soaked with motor oil. Took it to the dealer and they took 1 month to fix. Go it back, took the car on back to back to back road trips, Puttin in about 4000 miles. Urgh, today, i saw new fresh oil stains on the concrete again. Smh. Same issue again. Driver side intake manifold is wet and under car cover is soaked with oil. It have to be leaking slowly for a while to saturate the oil absorbing under cover. Well, i just want to see if anyone with the Base model have the same issue. Now it made me kinda think, i should have waited for the 2.9L S model instead of the base.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:38 AM
HenryPcar
Three Wheelin'

Received 233 Likes on 168 Posts

I would be more proactive in getting Porsche USA involved. No sense in dealing with such incompetent dealer. Firstly a simple oil leak took one month to have it fixed and then NOT fixed correctly. Looks to me that your neighborhood Jiffy Lube would be more competent than that.

Quick Reply: 2019 Base 3.0 Turbo Oil Leak