Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

14 Certified CTT vs 14 non-Certified CTTS vs 16 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 12:55 PM
termite01
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I have the same one as the one the original poster was staring at every day. Would not own one without a warranty. When I bought mine it was a CPO and before that expired, I bought a Fidelity Platinum from the dealer. In real world driving, there is little difference between the CTT and the CTTS but for the "s" on the back. I searched for months for the right options and then travelled to get it. Had to have PDCC and PTV+ and not the tan interior.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:58 PM
g8tor20
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Yes AW...I just took the plunge. Have not received it yet. I spent about 4-5 months looking. I had two computer screens at work. One of which was devoted to cars.com/cargurus.com/Porsche.com/autotrader.com/6speedclassified/rennlist classified/eBay motors.

I had to have:

pdcc
ptv
sports design package
adaptive cruise
ventilated seats
some sort of unique interior (deviated stitching, seat inserts, etc)
lower miles

Well after finding nothing for months, I saw one pop up and had an offer accepted within 1 hour of it popping up. Had to act quick even if that meant overpaying by a few thousand.

Its being picked up Monday and I won't see it for a week. I'll be sure to post pictures.

Be patient. They are out there. And with the refresh 2018 coming, they'll be more 958s out there.

Quick Reply: 14 Certified CTT vs 14 non-Certified CTTS vs 16 GTS