Sponsored By:

Help with valuing 2012 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 09:45 PM
john weires
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Help with valuing 2012 Cayenne Turbo

Guys, I am struggling to get the search engine under vehicle marketplace to work.
I've tried multiple times over the last several days to find Cayenne Turbo's for sale to help value mine. Even when logged in and I fill in only the basic search info, no results is returned. If someone can help me get the search to work I would be grateful.

I am considering selling my 2012 Cayenne Turbo with 59,000 miles on it.
It's white with the cognac/espresso interior, turbo wheels, a second set of RS Spyder 20" wheels for winter, PDCC, compass/altimeter, Bose and also has a clear bra. Although the warranty has expired, it's in excellent condition, serviced regularly, always garaged and is located in the Des Moines area.

Anyone have an educated idea what it might be worth?
Old 10-22-2016, 10:20 PM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,140 Likes on 758 Posts

Based on what I paid for mine around March of this year.. and mine is a 2011 - yours is probably worth about $50k retail price.

Mine has some options yours may not (Burmester, 4-zone HVAC, pano-roof, full leather, adaptive cruise, all heated seats, 21" Porsche Turbo rims, mine was $130k retail new) - so a bit of adjustment for that might be considered. The RS Spider wheels are worth about $1,000 used. That's retail numbers. I'd figure around $42,000 or so for trade-in.

Some things like the winter wheels you might do better selling privately (if you're interested in selling those - and can ship them - contact me, I might be interested.)

All w WAG - but the white with the cognac/expresso interior sounds nice - and if someone wants it and you can provide full service records you shouldn't have a problem getting that price.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:45 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 162 Likes on 126 Posts

I'm not sure what "vehicle marketplace" is, but just using KBB's site your vehicle as described shows an average retail 'private party' value at $51,994.

Porsche dealers would retail your vehicle in my area in the mid $50k range easy.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:09 AM
john weires
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks guys. Vehicle Marketplace is what Rennlist calls the cars for sale section.

For low $50's I will continue to drive it and enjoy it. There is no way I could replace it with something anywhere near as nice for that money.

Thanks for your feedback.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:33 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 162 Likes on 126 Posts

Agree completely John. Drive and enjoy it! You might regret if you sold it anyway.

Quick Reply: Help with valuing 2012 Cayenne Turbo