Does the 2013/4 GTS have a leather dash? - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011 --> For newer Cayennes than the 955/957 series
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Does the 2013/4 GTS have a leather dash?

Old 09-14-2018, 09:34 AM
darkus
User

Default Does the 2013/4 GTS have a leather dash?

I've only ever been inside a 2013 turbo which had a full leather dash with stitching. Loved it. As far as I can tell every turbo came with it as standard

Im looking at GTSs and it looks like they might not have the same leather dash? Very hard to tell from pictures.

If if they don't come standard with it does anyone know if it was an available option?

thanks!
Old 09-14-2018, 11:00 AM
kennyt
User

It's an option for GTS. I've been in a '13 GTS with full leather dash in dark red color.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:18 AM
Elberoth
User

Go for a car with one. It looks and feels MUCH better than the car with a plastic dash. I certainly love mine.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:24 AM
leftlane
User

I have the plastic dash and spend zero time thinking about it. That pic with leather looks great though.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:29 AM
Elberoth
User

Originally Posted by leftlane View Post
I have the plastic dash and spend zero time thinking about it. That pic with leather looks great though.
This is my wife's car (as you can tell by looking at the keys ). I have never had a car with leather dash before, but now I'm certain that it will be the #1 option I will check when getting a new car. Afterall, the dash is what you are looking at 99% of the time.

My mom just got Cayenne III base, with plastic dash, and it just looks cheap compared to my wife's car (although with nice displays).

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: