Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Are there any aftermarket alternatives for 958s without PDCC/PTV?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 02:44 PM
desmotesta
Rennlist Member

Received 1,961 Likes on 937 Posts
Default Are there any aftermarket alternatives for 958s without PDCC/PTV?

Hello all

My '13 GTS does not have PTV or PDCC and am looking for ways to make the handling even better.

I know that anything is possible if one throws enough $$$ at a problem, wondering if there is a sway bar or other suspension mods out there that would compliment Stock GTS PASM + Lower ride height and improve handling further.

Hoping this will help all those without PTYV/PDCC etc
Old 01-21-2018, 02:56 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 162 Likes on 126 Posts

If you’re looking for aftermarket technology that essentially replicates the OEM PDCC & PTV+ systems, there’s nothing I’m aware of. But I’m sure there are more traditional suspension mods you could do to it to make it more track capable.

I’ve had two CTTs, the first w/o those options, and my current one with both PDCC and PTV+. They both make a noticeable and positive change to the handling, particularly the PDCC system. However, they do appear to be fairly rare options. I’ve said before that I think especially on the GTS model, those systems should be standard.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:59 PM
desmotesta
Rennlist Member

Received 1,961 Likes on 937 Posts

Originally Posted by CarGuyNVA
If you’re looking for aftermarket technology that essentially replicates the OEM PDCC & PTV+ systems, there’s nothing I’m aware of. But I’m sure there are more traditional suspension mods you could do to it to make it more track capable.

I’ve had two CTTs, the first w/o those options, and my current one with both PDCC and PTV+. They both make a noticeable and positive change to the handling, particularly the PDCC system. However, they do appear to be fairly rare options. I’ve said before that I think especially on the GTS model, those systems should be standard.

couldnt agree more. Especially on GTS, PDCC should have been standard.

And no, not looking for similar technology, just looking for something that would achieve similar results.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:12 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 479 Likes on 268 Posts

^You should PM TPC racing and see if there is a DSC module for your Cayenne GTS. A lot of the guys with 997 swear by that module.

{Regarding PTC or PDCC - I went back & forth, and posted here about a year ago when I specing my wife's '17GTS and elected not to order those features. And now it is my opinion that I made the right call and life is good (for her) without those complicated options. The car is kept in CO and we have plenty of switchbacks on the way home. IMHO}

Quick Reply: Are there any aftermarket alternatives for 958s without PDCC/PTV?