Sponsored By:

Multifunction Display question

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 12:01 PM
EpiKAC
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Multifunction Display question

I have a quick, and possibly simple question about the Multifunction Display. I have noticed that when you have the Nav running on the display it is the only thing there except when the low fuel light comes on. At that point, the bottom of the display shows the low fuel icon, and the clock and the temp. However once you fill the tank the entire lower section with the low fuel icon, the clock, and temp all disappear.

My question is this: Is there any way to keep the clock and the temp showing on the Nav in this situation full time (even without the low fuel icon)? I really like having it there, and I haven't found a way to do this. Am I missing something simple?

Old 01-17-2018, 10:26 AM
EpiKAC
Instructor

Bump.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:34 PM
e30rapidic
Rennlist Member

Received 463 Likes on 244 Posts

hello from Raleigh.

I just did a quick look online and it seems like the only time the temp/time showed up in the nav clusters pics was when the low fuel indicator was on.

Seems to be like this across all models. Weird
Old 01-17-2018, 07:55 PM
BenCD
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Yes, you can choose what you want to appear, there are like 4 choices. It is called the "Lower Line" in the display options.

I have mine set to the outside temp as the analog clock is already on the top of the dash.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:11 PM
EpiKAC
Instructor

Originally Posted by BenCD
Yes, you can choose what you want to appear, there are like 4 choices. It is called the "Lower Line" in the display options.

I have mine set to the outside temp as the analog clock is already on the top of the dash.
Thanks, I have it set up that way already. And it shows up properly on all the screens, except when the color nav is up. When I have the nav screen up, it only appears properly when the low fuel indicator is also on...
Old 01-18-2018, 11:16 PM
Expat444
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EpiKAC
Thanks, I have it set up that way already. And it shows up properly on all the screens, except when the color nav is up. When I have the nav screen up, it only appears properly when the low fuel indicator is also on...
I think you're right, I haven't seen any option in the menu system to control that, maybe you just have to drive with low fuel

Quick Reply: Multifunction Display question