Sponsored By:

Thinking about a new exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 10:47 PM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,734 Likes on 1,637 Posts
Default Thinking about a new exhaust

So I'm thinking about giving an aftermarket exhaust another go after my first failed attempt. YEs, I purchased a Tubi Axel back system and hated it so I removed it after two weeks and sold it of.

I'd like to get another system that is quiet with a little lower ruble and a small amount of bark,without it intruding into the cabin, like the Tubi did.

Looking at the Milltek, Remus and Brombacher with the Brombacher leading the pack.

Anyone have any opinions other than the mid pipe.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:18 PM
MayorMcCheese
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

So let me be the one to give my opinion on this considering i just in depth had to deal with this lol.

My S has everything.- bypass pipes, knn filters which oem filters suck & at this point muffler swapping.

I couldn't deal with it I knew on the first "launch" after installed it needed more modification I went with Vibrant ultra quiet resonators which I have pictures and video if you want me to post so you see whats up.

I looked at Remus and Milltek which were understandably priced but I didn't want to spend that much money - I knew there is little benefit to swapping muffler and whatever I add will no doubt sound nice. After adding the resonators it perfected it.. grumbles very nice and since the resonators arent restrictive at all it will get pretty loud when u want it too.

EDIT : I youtubed a could videos on your exhaust and idk if these videos they were catted but my S sounded very similar.. reinstall Tubi and just add ultra quiets youll be very happy
Old 03-04-2018, 11:28 PM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,734 Likes on 1,637 Posts

I sold the Tubi last year.

Quick Reply: Thinking about a new exhaust