Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2019 Cayenne S Discount off MSRP?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 01:20 PM
Randy M
Drifting

Received 709 Likes on 322 Posts
Default 2019 Cayenne S Discount off MSRP?

I'm considering a purchase when they're released. Historically, what is the discount range that you all have seen or heard of? TIA...
Old 11-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Kirill
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Porsche did big launch for it - I think there may be a waiting list to buy these at MSRP
Old 11-22-2017, 06:16 PM
ScootCherHienie
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

One thing is certain, you won't be able to get any better deal than what 2018 Cayennes sell for compared to MSRP. Check truecar.com to see what new and used Cayennes sell for in your area. Probably the best overall indicator of what, if anything, you can expect to pay referenced to MSRP. Then you'll have to see how demand for 2019 models affects selling prices. It's difficult to believe that Porsche would limit production to keep prices high on 2019 models, especiially since the Cayenne is one of the models paying many of the bills to keep Porsche going. It also seems unlikely that so many 2019 SUV buyers would want Cayennes badly enough to pay more than MSRP just to get their hands on one. But you never know.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:46 PM
BallJack
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy M
I'm considering a purchase when they're released. Historically, what is the discount range that you all have seen or heard of? TIA...
This is dictated by the market. If the next Cayenne turns out to be very popular with a long wait list, prepare to pay at least MSRP.
In my experience, TrueCar is a good indicator of how much you should pay for a car.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:13 AM
TexasRider
Late Porkchops
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 52 Posts

I strongly suspect they will be sold at MSRP.

I am not expecting any discount - and Im not paying any ADM either when we order one.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:42 PM
projekt-h
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 10 Posts

Agreed, likely no discount at least for the first year.

Also, some of the truecar numbers can be skewed, especially for domestic cars, have to watch for to see if the ones listed on there are getting employee pricing or just incentivized discounts. I hear all-to-often about people coming in thinking they can get $X when they're only eligible for $Y. This is also what I'm hearing from my father working at a Ford dealer in metro Detroit, so take that as you may.

Quick Reply: 2019 Cayenne S Discount off MSRP?