Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

958: Sport Chrono questions

Old 08-22-2018, 11:02 AM
Dave958
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport Chrono ‘12 CTT Follow-up

My version LED only mirrors the analog clock time, no lap timer function in dash PCM.

Similarly, I have the SC Clock w sweep hand without a menu function-can software simply be updated such thatvthevstalk can control the SC stopwatch function?

Originally Posted by gnat
Even though my Analog clock wasn't broken, my dealer replaced it with a chrono stop watch under warranty due to the ticking driving me nuts.

However they set it up, the seconds hand is always running and it ticks too (aren't cars supposed to be quieter these days?), though its not as bad as the analog clock (lower pitch and consistent through the whole minute).

What I didn't find, however, is the Chrono menus where I can setup the stop watch and use it. So I have two questions.

1) For others that have had their analog clock upgraded like this, do you have the chrono menus now?

2) For those that have the chrono menus (chrono package buyers?), when in clock mode does the second hand always run? Can you turn it off?
Old 08-22-2018, 11:59 AM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,140 Likes on 758 Posts

Just spotted this thread.. it apparently missed getting moved to the 958 subforum - that's being corrected right now.. hang on!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 958: Sport Chrono questions