Sponsored By:

Best Porsche Service Dealers in SF Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2022, 02:38 PM
reneeweiss
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Best Porsche Service Dealers in SF Bay Area

Hi All, Wondering what your service experience is with Porsche dealers in the Bay Area particularly with diesel. I have a 2013 diesel purchased Dec. 2012. I have been taking my car to Rockland when there is something big that needs fixing but would like a local recommendation. Rockland is about 150 miles from here. Excellent dealer since the 1950's but far away. Thanks,
Old 07-11-2022, 12:07 PM
TonyVan
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I drive up to Fremont to use Porsche of Fremont even though Steven’s Creek Porsche is much closer. I’ve found the the service manager, Gunther, is a pleasure to work with as is my SA Michelle. They apply my PCA discount without my having to ask and the car always comes back freshly cleaned and sorted. Couldn’t ask for a better experience.
Tony
The following users liked this post:
Hella-Buggin' (07-12-2022)
Old 07-11-2022, 04:41 PM
reneeweiss
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts

Tony, thanks for the info. I think I heard Gunthers name mentioned before somewhere. I have seen some threads here that seem to indicate that Marin is good. I'll talk to Fremont about my oil leak.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Hella-Buggin'
Rennlist Member

Received 323 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by TonyVan
I drive up to Fremont to use Porsche of Fremont even though Steven’s Creek Porsche is much closer. I’ve found the the service manager, Gunther, is a pleasure to work with as is my SA Michelle. They apply my PCA discount without my having to ask and the car always comes back freshly cleaned and sorted. Couldn’t ask for a better experience.
Tony
+1

Gunter is a great guy and about as honest as they come in that Business.

Quick Reply: Best Porsche Service Dealers in SF Bay Area