Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Source for paintable Sport Design package door trim?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2018, 04:16 PM
PCinDC
Rennlist Lifetime Member
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Source for paintable Sport Design package door trim?

Gents -
I am working on changing over my 2014 958TS lower trim to body color - came from the factory with texture black. The body shop I have installing some parts for me suggests it will be a better outcome to use the paintable parts versus the texture black the Cayenne came with. I have been having a hard time finding these on ebay. Does anyone have a source for these? Anyone parting out a Cayenne with these parts?

Thanks in advance
Old 12-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Rennmaschine
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

If it is the wheel arch extensions that you are interested in painting, SunCoastParts has both primered and textured versions available for sale. Another option is to browse GermanOEMCarParts website (or similar site) for those OEM parts.
Another option is to get the full Sport Design Aerokit (also available from SunCoast), but it includes a turbo front bumper, which may or may not be different from the non-sport design front bumper on your Turbo S.
Old 12-23-2018, 04:11 PM
MJG911
Three Wheelin'

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

FWIW, I had all that stuff painted on our first CD, and painting the textured stuff came out just fine. Have the sport design on our current one though.

Quick Reply: Source for paintable Sport Design package door trim?